We all intend to make more time for God, but sometimes it feels like there is just not enough time. This book provides simple tools for you to open the Bible regularly and dig into God's Word—even if you only have five minutes!
- Minutes 1–2: Read a few verses pulled from a lengthier passage. If time allows, read the full passage listed for you in each Bible study.
- Minute 3: Understand. Consider thoughtful questions designed to help you apply the verses from the Bible to your own life. Consider these throughout your day as well.
- Minute 4: Apply. Read a brief devotional based on the scripture you read. Think about what you are learning and how you can apply the scriptural truths to your own life.
- Minute 5: Pray. A prayer starter will help you to begin a time of conversation with God.
- Author: David Sanford
- Page Count:192
- Binding:Paperback / 5 x 7