Colors of prayer is a creative prayer journal for kids featuring 7 sections of journaling space—each assigned to a specific color of the rainbow. Kids can quickly and easily locate a topic of interest, read a faith-building, devotional-like introduction, and then begin to journal their own thoughts and prayers.
Encouraging scripture selections and journal prompts will continue to inspire kids with every turn of the page. This fun package with an exposed, lay-flat binding, makes a fantastic gift for any child, ages 8 to 12, and for any occasion.
Journal categories include:
- God loves me—red
- God wants me to grow closer to him—orange
- God wants me to have a thankful heart—yellow
- God gives me hope—green
- God forgives (and he wants me to forgive too!)—blue
- God wants me to pray for my family & friends—indigo
- and God has a plan for my future—violet
Page count: 224. Size: 6" x 9". Format: paperback.